Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ram Horn Walking Sticks



Have you ever read a few blogs written by men about women? I find it somewhat uncomfortable to read, some even make it a profession, becoming coach of the true men motivated to straighten a little lost not find terribly depressing to think that people fail to understand? but then I wonder what's so difficult to understand that they need in fact often a coach? Now we are so spineless that they need tutors for everything, as if we fail in an autonomous and independent approach to life. Tutor to work out because it alone can not ever move your flabby ass off the couch, tutor for food because we certainly want someone to tell us that those who guzzled tons of snacks every day without hope we are wrong, tutor to "go body "because if you do not do every day someone or something is required, visual tutorials for sex because otherwise we would do the same old place. But when and why we are so low? The answer is in this surreal story: high-speed train, is Milan-Rome, I choose, as usual, side window so you can look out without being forced to look at who I have in front and side, 600-page book resting on his knees, put on my thick, fake eyeglasses and keep a look completely vacuous proof of nuisance. No, I mean nobody, would have the courage to speak to me. The visual cues are there: jaw tightened, his legs crossed and the body adjacent the window to avoid having to even touch the other for not having to apologize. Inevitably there are some naive, shortsighted, stupid communicator trying to tell me "sorry, I read that book too .. interesting but the end is so obvious ..." or "what a beautiful day .. it's sunny outside today ... "as if I were not able to see it and then a sudden rage comes over me, I inflate the vein and just can not say a word, I give only a hissing, well-aimed grunt. Then comes to my mind that that person would really need some help but not love a coach but you should be able to recover his instinctive part, that he would escape from that situation. That person has completely lost the instinct , his reptilian system is completely inoperable. no animal species would have a similar error. In a few seconds, the idlers in the interchange of communication of that verbal exchange has reduced the number of its possible next moves: a disaster announced! Best of our poor customer is even Somateria mollissima that with its 5 very ritualized performances can send clear and unequivocal message to the female. The reason is not always a good teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment