Monday, July 26, 2010

Nintendo Point Generator

4 ^ Golden Rimini extreme marathon: The tale of a race to forget ...

not always and often as I can 'tell of a race run in a brilliant, smooth and organized the perfezione.Quando happens the opposite is also just to have the humility, courage and honesty to tell you to criticism can serve as a spur to do better and this applies to me as an athlete and for the organizers of the marathon Golden manifestazioni.La 4 ^ Rimini was extreme, from Physically, my worst race I've ever had and also from an organizational perspective has revealed several lacune.Partiamo start trying to understand the genesis of my debacle, but this' should not provide a justification or serve as a alibi but must be the starting point, a point from which to start trying to understand, analyze the error made in such a way that it does not perpetuate futuro.Sveglio in the morning at four o'clock to go to work and after eating pasta and a ham sandwich around thirteen, I go, train to Rimini, where land is' the manifestation of the 5th placed within 100km Rimini extreme in recent years has always been the great winner Ivan Cudin.Mi dare open a bracket on Ivan boy always available and generous with advice to those who so requests, always humble, despite both a champion and always smiling despite the physical problems that afflict the recently closed ... parentesi.Arrivato in Rimini, at 17 o'clock, waiting for my friend Claudio from Milan, eat cookies and drink a Coke (first mistake ever not to be repeated more'!!!). We go to the new marina where there is' the center and the entire marathon organization, we collect the bib and race packet quickly (finally a shirt the right size ... well done), respond to our questions clearly and with a gallant and then those who want to rest a little 'can do it on the deck made with regards disposizione.I old friends, we seem to become a traveling circus, you know ... all jokes, photos, laughter and comments make the atmosphere even more 'pleasant and fill the air and waiting for the partenza.Arriva 'now the pasta party ... late and low, so that the complaints of some of the athletes we are given an additional round. From every corner of the lovely Denise comes out with his camera ready to capture the moments, scenes 'funny, the most' original, say the truth 'if there should be invented!. At about 21:30 you can go in procession to the arch of Augustus, nearly a walk a couple of miles to get to the departure. ... Now we start at 22.00 after the start, even after a minute travel, I see to have stomach problems ... damn! Having to do a workout and started to quietly run a marathon known that there are some very strong athletes on the distance but we are all more 'or less the same level, then I do a little thought to the victory, while promising' that I would take into account ' hypothesis only if it had been continuing in the first half positions maratona.Raggiungo suffered a great group of athletes, the pitch and 'smooth, quiet and are among the first ... bene.Ristoro the fifth mile, as always take a glass water, I lose a few seconds but that 'now recupero.Ristoro the tenth mile, here I make another big mistake, I do not notice,' cause not I am told that I was taking the glass that there were salts, which make me feel bad and not the water alone or te.Ormai but 'it's late, I already' knocked out 'and the bang is accomplished by adding another piece to my gastrointestinal discomfort intestinale.Verso the twentieth mile, I think, there is a drop-down, a gust of cold wind ... a block, and will start throwing up 'for another six so that I spoke of what volte.Pensare 'with Ivan just before departing, I had warned about the problem of Spartathlon ... invaluable advice as a beacon of' treasure 'cause I gave them to him and because I now know what the weather and now empty significhi.Passa path a bit 'in the company of a friend is toscano.Purtroppo night, share rooms and start to have freddo.Mi spend many, there are those who recognize me and encouraged me, but whoever is lost in his corsa.Arriviamo pero 'four kilometers from the finish and at the foot of a pretty steep climb is taken by a motion of pride and start to run faster and with regularity, as if nothing had happened, beyond a dozen athletes arrive at the finish of the marathon stanco.Buono not so much about the rest. Here again, however, 'an organizational flaw ... . It is not possible to wait for a few hours exhausted athletes in a small, cold and without this no doccia.No! Finally I would like to list more things that I liked are:
1) The miles marked badly and hardly visible;
2) The elevation profile that we had been given did not correspond to reality ';
3) The route was not marked in some places clearly, I have witnessed the arrival of 100km of athletes who came from different paths and not talking about athletes who traveling in the rear (with all due respect) but I also speak of who 'came in the top ten.
4) The restaurant was the final 100km Scarsini;
5) The medal for the marathon finisher was written with the 100km Rimini
extreme;
6) ranked in the 100km marathon athletes who have to get me when this 42.195 km was not specified in the regulation (and if I was the first race in it based on the color of the chest and then I realized the goal have arrived, as I know, second because 'one of one hundred kilometers had decided to retire? For what purpose then the numbers of different color?)

Anyway I hope that the organizers, as well as I did with my mistakes, we can draw some useful guidance for the future, so that 'the show will improve and then I will 'the first to applaud, to cheer and to tell about it! UNDER BOYS CAN' AND IT SHOULD BE BETTER, THAT IS FOR ME AND THAT IS FOR YOU, GOOD LUCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment