Monday, July 5, 2010

Parts Of A First Response Pregnancy Test



floats above a quiet stretch of green water, clear. The river that runs through the gorge pamper my body.
observe the mantle that covers the mountain it seems like moss.
little further away, the water turns blue, almost transparent and runs faster.
want to achieve.
I leave my helpless puddle of water and place into the great river.
I do not fear the axle but a strange calm water as if it were my natural element.
I like a rainbow trout go up the River.
gasping two and three times and begin to swim upstream.
seems like the sky over the earth and beyond. I have a sense of vertigo in the image.
The land looks like a hollow building. A gull vies with the clouds.
Under the leaves as soon as the light filters. Lost
today as many years ago. In his ebony eyes never really saw my perfectly my fear reflected in her.
the Enemy friend of the sun in his hair ruffled by the salt I saw myself that hard, trudging up to his heart occupying it in seconds. "Too late" I thought 'never again and forever. "
But the heart never follows thought.
He would always remain in me and the sea would become my fate. "It is not easy," I thought "forget", even today in this river that stuns and carries with it the pain. The slaughter takes shape as the head of an insect stuck in the meat. We must discard the first layer for a glimpse of relying on the pericardium, break into the second spring and reddish and eradicate it. Only by an act of courage you can not delete it but it is rare that the head remains embedded in the skin with death that devours.
"Untitled" (Robert Rauschenberg)

0 comments:

Post a Comment