Monday, May 31, 2010

Bmx Bikes Good Offers 100 Pound Or Under

Running between dream and nightmare ... and then back to reality '. My "Passatore" 2010

begin by saying: "In your opinion, and 'a normal person chooses to run, to do a workout, a 100km race that race and then ... THE smugglers and hope to go in some crisis km to handle the emergency? "I do not think so! As my father always says in Neapolitan dialect:" Chell ca 'vo' Maria 'or find pa' on (What Maria wants to find him in the street), in this "Passatore" I just found what I wanted, only that the crisis 'was far more' than expected, about 32/33km.Un month and a half ago after having disposed of the 100km Seregno I decided with my coach to try to run this race historic affacinante, a milestone 100km of the planet ... SO RUN THE DREAM! The dream of the kind Passator through a route starting from the Apennines to Florence, in the Apennines and then climbs back down to 100km after Faenza, everything between the nature and villages caratteristici.L 'adventure begins Saturday mattina.L 'arrival in Florence, the encounter with his friend Dino who already' had also withdrawn my pettorale.Piazza Santa Croce seemed to live two realta'diverse: that of the race, with athletes, their rituals pre race, etc. and that the stands of the tourists who were a little 'stunned an unusual and colorful reality' of the square. Given the time of departure, early afternoon, there was time for the usual photos, there was the time to find and meet lots of friends through the grapevine that the media knew of facebook is to find li.Si c ' were just all friends, Andrea Accorsi with your Barchetti Monica, the legendary Carlin, the great Enrico Vedilei, Emanuele, Mauro, Stefano, Gianluca, the Sabry, Marco, Fabio (one of those "crazy", but was not the only one who had participated in the Nine Hills the week before). We move all toward Piazza della Signoria from where they would be in an adjacent street parties .. There were people lying, people on the fountain, all of them had come from everywhere with their own reasons which prompted them to run this avventura.Ore 15:00 . Let's go. The snake is launched on the streets of Florence, a few miles and then begins to salire.Strada reach me by my friend Claudio, a wonderful person, a great athlete, who is still very nervous tells me some of his adventures in ' departure.The first arrive in time to always serve as km for the greetings for the chiacchiere.C 'and' who recognize me by the inevitable flag's importance, those who know me personally, the usual jokes, in short, everything bello.Con Claudio's friend decided to go together for a bit 'then the difference in physical causes me to detach him up and take back in discesa.Arrivo to 42 km imo, I feel that there 'and' something wrong, to get to the glue still missing 6 km, alternating grit my teeth and running briskly. Check on joking with people in the car in my region who "accompanied" an athlete ... but 'the crisis was already' blossomed and was about to take shape ... LIVING NIGHTMARE. Arrive on, always very glossy and I try to gaze change clothes, do not see it ... then I think "Okay, I left another change in Marradi lighthouse 'all there'" begins the descent, the meter now before I ran them the way, the first meter walking now I'm running, it was about to fall on like nothing .... 'I Gianluca approaches, a friend of Reggio Emilia accompanying Dino asked if I had problems, the answer is that almost everything was ok and that I could handle the tutto.Su a sudden descent approaches Andrea Accorsi, 50m runs with me and tells me that down 'there is a thunderstorm, but that will probably go' and advised me to put something that allows me to face the cold of notte.Arrivo Marradi to where I had planned another stop them and even I can see the deputy position at the exchange rate, so 'riparto.La my head starts to evaluate all the assumptions about the remainder of the race and so' I decide to go on until 'the crisis steps, at most I would have finished in 15 hours, little importava.Il dark, cold embrace the Apennines and the athletes who pass. I'm completely in the dark, not having even been able to take the reflective inserts, vaguely like a small boat in a storm with a single pump operating the rudder, attached only to I was lucidita'che rimasta.Gli other athletes seem to fly, I see their lights pass me and go away ... a lady approached me with an SUV and seeing my flag's importance, to get them going down the window and turning up the stereo volume to hear the song makes me crazy Inter, and that 'then the anthem of the team, trading jokes with the woman, then you go and the darkness I riavvolgono.Quando all seems lost and you already' accounts how to get to the finish, however, head high and minimizing losses, here comes the rest of the 75 imo km.Li 'meeting another friend that spurs me a bit.' At that moment the light comes on, I start to run and the last to 24/25km net of refreshment slightly below the 4 'per km. This time I was that I was from another planet, I spent all with an ease' extreme, I watched the last two partial sbigottiti.Vedendo from 88 km 76imo imo I registered the 21 imo time and from 88 to 100 imo imo unbelievable but the seventh fastest time in practice ... what mostruoso.Tutto 'allowed me to get to 10 h 01' in 85 ima posizione.Capitolo deserves to arrival. It was from dark in the distance ... a beautiful road lit which resulted in a beautiful square where it was set up the arrival ... I was alone, I take my banner, I start waving, I see all those movies in my mind that I have seen on youtube the arrival of Calcaterra and factor ... I'm alone, the applause of the people are all my do not share with anyone, they are all for me, beautiful, beautiful, emozionante.Taglio the finish line and the first thing I think is' that the crisis that I had passed and I certainly will serve 'to Spartathlon and the way of how' has managed fills me with pride. From a distance, a voice calls me, a woman, I fight 'cause I can just to identify it from afar, is ... it' s one of my Facebook contacts, a friend who becomes a virtual-reality, despite the considerable time had elapsed chatting hidden behind monitors the cold. He says that upon arrival with the flag of the Inter could be just me and so 'have tried to call me ... we stayed there a few minutes to chat ... THANKS AND MIRELLA' was a pleasure to meet in person! Meanwhile also my friend Claudio and 'come, let's go to the showers with a van, we do have a massage and then we have two cots and blankets provided by the organization to spend the night and next morning we return to the atleti.La 'arrival to take effect at the neck and left Marradi ... there are still athletes who come ... Bravo, bravo TUTTI.Si to go away and back to reality' quotidiana.Grazie "Passatore" for everything I have nice but even more 'for those 32km of crisis from which it came out much more 'aware that my personal "Triple" (as does my friend Andrea) I centrarlo.Dopo the 100km Seregno, after the "Passatore" now it's up to Spartathlon so that' how and 'was the Champions league for my Inter and that means' the finish line more 'diffficile'm sure I can reach and the joy will be' the same as May 22 when present at the Santiago Bernabeu after 45 years we have won the coveted trofeo.Come I always do I want to thank my family, my societa'Reggio Event's, my allenatiore Vincenzo Esposito, friends, all the fans that I have and always inspire me and the site that hosts always my scritti.GRAZIE E 'FOR YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment