Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can You Wank On Antibiotics

Emotions with a book ...

Dear Friends, I write many times to tell you of my travels and the emotions I feel during a race. Today, however, I always want to tell you feel good but do not try running, but ... reading. Yes, you read that right ... reading. I just finished devouring the second book of Andrea Accorsi, "Until the last breath." Andrew and 'one of us, a running and sweating on the roads around the world with his beloved Monica. Andrea Accorsi has a gift and e 'to be thrilled and to stay glued to the pages of his books that people initially do possibly with superficiality', as alas 'and' happened to me with his first book. This book has in common with the first race, but while the first, fantastic, it was autobiographical Twelve hours of racing in which it was scanned and condensed his life, this is the story of an athlete strong enough to live very hectic stage in his life to sports and uomo.Una person that will 'rise from the ashes of a life that was about to throw away. A great story with a surprise ending that I wrote these lines because svelo.Non 'Andrea and' a dear person and a friend, but because 'I hope it is an incentive to people even if they have problems, they can come out fighting. I got pretty emotional. THANKS ANDREA

0 comments:

Post a Comment