Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funny Sayings On Baby Onesies

Spartathlon 2010 ... all beginning '...

all began in a dreary morning of Reggio low a couple of years ago. He ran one of the classic Garette Sunday and I was an athlete who had to spend braids tricolor capo.Al the finish line, he added 'after me, told me: "You know, you just step dell'ultramaratoneta", so I thanked' for something to say ... but unconsciously while the seed was planted. The gentleman with the dreadlocks and 'Anthony Tallarico, national ultramarathon in the meantime allow me the honor of being your friend. I came in 2009 from the disappointment of the Treviso Marathon (one of the storm), and so 'decided upon at a contest that was new to me ... a 50km, 50 KM TO THE ROMAGNA.Li met two other dear friends, Enrico and Mario Vedilei Factor, sorry they also need to be introduced? ... I do not think Mario asked me to run the race with him, an honor for me to stand shoulder to shoulder with a two-time champion mondo.Arrivammo of the finish line, he about a minute before me and I with a brilliant 3:35 a.m. 'that because of the distance ever run before, and the location was inconvenient to live as a sogno.Da that moment, even the great Henry, beginning 'to tell me the same thing the year before ... Tallarita At this point, the imagination begins to gallop and I start looking for something that can make me immortal and so 'I find the turning turning Spartathlon.Inizio to document, to contact people to take notes and all that' speaking of the race became Hellenic d 'interest to me. But at this point 'was reached in October last year and after the marathon of Alexandria I say,' Now or never ', I have become a ultramaratoneta, leaving a track and I want an international call-up. "I speak with my coach, he is not the beginning and 'agree, but I know what I want and so convinco.Parte' in October 2009 for me officially 'adventure Spartathlon.Partecipo Ultrak the marathon in Salsomaggiore (3:18 a.m. absolute 5 '), I run the marathon in Reggio Emilia in closing smoothly progressing well' as a beacon 'for others that follow, I'll Calderara December 27 for another 42.195 m. So begins' The 2010, to go to Greece, I have to qualify and that is' run, among other options, a 100km in less than ten and a half hours. Well, the choice falls on the 100km Brianza.Intanto always inserted in the long program and I am still following ending '(culminate) with the start of the race in Greece, took part in the ultra trail on the river Lamone January (7 overall) and that will deepen the knowledge which then will turn 'in friendship with the great Andrea Accorsi and Monica Barchetti fantastic, I also submit them? ? Andrea tell me 'time now that the lighthouse from there a few months' to Seregno ... I said, "I think you'll be among the eight hours and eight hours and fifteen" ... the result you want to know?? Eight hours and seven minutes. Since then Andrea and Monica will also become my fans and I always will spur even giving me advice preziosi.Il much time passes, I go to San Benedetto del Tronto on the sand for 50km (2 overall), and subsequently in marathons in Verona Salsomaggiore and Piacenza, a week without competition and then you go to Seregno.Li I make a masterpiece, a race prepared in detail and running as I wanted ... I could not fail, I had, I wanted to subscribe to the minimum Spartathlon.Acquisito I ran the 50km of Romagna, quietly without damaging the soul of a lighthouse 'the marathon Custoza, Passatore the ecomaratona Ventasso, another echo that will take place' on August 15 and then you'll see 'where to go so I can better prepare for this adventure. For sure I will not give up '... Spartathlon after yet another dream ... but it 's too early parlarne.REALIZZIAMO THIS!


Ps The source and 'born to run on the site

0 comments:

Post a Comment