Monday, April 26, 2010

I Have Thrush Can I Have A Brazilian

50 km di Romagna 2010

As now, the more', they know I will go in September 'to run the legendary Spartathlon to succeed and I'm using a lot of races x train company, and the 50km di Romagna 'was one of queste.Gara fantastic as the location and organization, I saw once again at the starting line this year. L 'adventure began at six in the morning after a night spent working with my friend Dino leaves for Castelbolognese.L' meeting and greeting with many friends: Sabry, Gianluca, Stefano, Enrico, Andrea, Monica Anthony, Maureen, and Roby altri.M 'impose a quiet pace, perhaps too much, but it bene.Corro the first twelve, thirteen km Tallarita and Montagner (two athletes who have no need of my presentation ...), laughing, joking, chatting and so is good '. After a while' I slightly elongated and start 'to make the race to the finish alone. Climbs, descents, thoughts that come and go along this fantastic journey made by a lot more throughout colori.Corro fluency, I stop to all the refreshment of drinking tea or coca cola, sometimes slow down to take my supplements and so on ' . Along the way, I often encounter the Monica Barchetti and Luisa had already 'seen passing their fellow m'incitano; exchange, as I always do and then people are via.Ci that immortalize the race with their beautiful photos and ie 'the legendary Maurice and Denise, always ready to capture the feelings of atleti.Sono crossed the finish line in three hours and fifty minutes, still waving the banner of Inter, in extreme fluency and then taking into account that I had not slept ... I was happy just watching the Sabry with his hands up and smiling and I was delighted, reading the charts, the performance of Henry Vedilei.Il my sorrows more 'me them big data have their other friends who were all parties to do well but also those who for one reason, another for those who have been taken from me along the way and you must believe and not 'was good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment