Monday, April 5, 2010

What Is The Electron Pair Geometry Of Clf2-

Towards the Spartathlon 2010

After two weeks of discharge, sixteen kilometers courses yesterday at 4'47 "km with various annoyances, begins the" race "to the Spartathlon 2010. With my coach decided to go to participate in the 100km Passatore will take place 'in May and also to those who are looking at the commitments also working to run the marathon Custoza the May 8 and then another couple of ecomaratone estivo.In during these six months that separate me from the race on earth Hellenic many kilometers must be "ground" but, that, 'I'm not fear ... indeed! There are two important things: training and gl'infortuni. But a 'the fundamental thing: the head. THE TRAINING
will likely need to 'reduce the pace of this race and I'll do' probably after Passatore.Altro important factor in training will be 'the maniac' in the lead, but this does not scare me because they 'already' do it! !.
ACCIDENT: I'm always lurking and treacherous pero 'dosing good training and good follow the signals of the physical, I hope to keep them at bay.
HEAD: The item in my fondamentale.Ho done a great mental effort, more 'and physically to reach the minimum time for Spartathlon.A Seregno but already we say' through the preparation for the 100km of Brianza, I built all with the "head" and so 'should' do from here on I will have avanti.Non 'fall into the trap that had gia'raggiunto Camera, soft.
START PREPARING THESE DAYS ARE CRUCIAL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment