Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Milena Velba And Jensen

Calderara: Marathon, Runners (some) NO!

With the marathon New Year's Eve ended for me a fantastic sporting year. I reached the two goals (100km Seregno and Spartathlon) that, with my coach, was no place earlier in the season and I have not even had a major accident in allenamento.Lungo this year in Italy and around the ' Europe I was able to strengthen old friendships and make new nice also, so what better opportunity as the marathon Calderara to reappear, having fun all together and get the cards? So it was a good party, a marathon with a peaceful path to tell the ugly truth, but who is in Calderara knows this and who comes back is sure to find many other values \u200b\u200bthat are nice, such as kindness and the maximum commitment by all. Certainly some unruly motorist in the middle of the route but I found it certainly can not say that volunteers at intersections have not done their "duty", indeed. At this point, however, stop talking about the marathon and want to make a speech that was the common thread of all the races in which I participated and which had its apex in that di Calderara di Reno I want to speak of anti-social 'or some of the many runners who participate in these events, I do not use mincing words and rewrite incivility 'and also add bad upbringing, because everything is right! I can not say that on a long road four or five hundred meters and with different bins for the bottles on the way there was a sea of \u200b\u200bplastic to fill the roadway that plus also put at risk the safety of the athletes. My friends, this is not, we did not own. I saw with my eyes throw bottles at the ground with the barrel five feet feeling and then say when reproached them: "So what? The volunteers are doing? Just to respond to them, volunteers are not our servants that we buy for thirty euro enrollment but are people who still love to provide us a service and we must respect them! It may happen that a person tired, not clouded with the reflections centers collector and may not have the strength to stoop to pick up the bottle, in this case they come into play ... The volunteers, however, can not be that there are thousands to land. Perhaps gentlemen have not understood the spirit of the race and sports in general. I have understood only and without anyone to tell me when the arrival of a marathon a few years ago, sitting on the sidewalk, a stranger on enough weight and exhausted by the effort, he asked: "Did you have fun? An Italian saying: "What time did you do? or "Have you improved? Understand the difference, gentlemen? In the words of that man, I felt very small, because it was then that I understood what the spirit of the race. Dear runners, open your eyes, WE ARE OF AMATEURS, do not forget, however, does not mean that amateurs do not do things seriously or do not commit ourselves to the end, indeed, but it means to participate in the event and become a whole and help when there are difficulties, I mean we must never forget the sense of citizenship and values. I am the first and who knows me knows that, to criticize when there are some organizations that do the smart or if there are things that do not go but they are also the first to thank them when I see that the effort is the best. I always thank the volunteers for refreshments at intersections and considering it my team, all together because "we" the race and have fun. We understand each other?? We are always ready to criticize but we look?? Regulations of ecomaratone it says that if you throw the waste along the route was subject to disqualification ... we we need "street people" that someone imposes everything when it should be normal? We need to be threatened 'From then ...! I want to conclude this long period, saying that I would be happy if anyone reading this, just think' ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment