Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Tie Matches With Grey Shirt

"old" friends


I need everyone's help, but I will not ask 'anybody. Who wants to do something now has the chance. And 'more' easy to criticize rather than put her face and try. But I did not want me to remain the remorse of not trying. Who does not throw has already 'lost prior to race. So 'as the first few times I was going to do an intervention surgery, so' today, in this new reality ', I have the hand trembles, knowing that one mistake can' cost dearly. But the spirit that leads me to get me out and 'the same. The desire to treat someone and return a smile. Surely someone will think 'that it is the desire for money. But you are wrong. What moves and everything that makes you able to face and overcome obstacles more 'big, that makes you put in the game, which takes you to help another or pick up a bug and move it rather than run over, not' the craving of money. I remember all of the people I met during my life. Some of them I have hurt, sometimes unwittingly and sometimes with malice aforethought. In most cases, however, have 'a good reminder to all,' cause basically most of the people and 'good-natured. I remember the comrades of the elementary with which even today I find myself in the same spirit of that time and that I see with the same eyes, always the same despite the graying hair. Their sound values \u200b\u200bhave remained the same. They are the ones that the teacher and the parents have taught us and that light years away from the world of fake papers and the big brother they want us to believe that reality is full '. Friends remember him playing with the ball and the nag on the road and in camps, where children once played freely Follonica. I remember the averages, their classmates and teachers strict and my first love affairs, still hidden in the depths of the heart. And then the upper AND UNIVERSITIES 'away in a big city'. But tonight I discovered ', that some of them remember me. Someone who understands that there is' need to try to do something in this general neglect. An old friend (of which I will not name) I played with as a child, in a world light years away, but where the nature and dreams of seeing a world made better still there are those of the past. A voice that gave me courage, desire and enthusiasm more 'than any monetary compensation. The world and 'ours. Follonica and 'ours. Together we must help to make it better. I do not want my son living in a city 'where you can not' breathe polluted air, flow freely down the street and even worse, listen to the rude ignorant rise as defenders of our civilization 'and discriminate only those who had the misfortune to be born in a place even worse than ours. The ideas in the long run they always win and I am convinced of this. Just to involve those who honestly do not think to occupy seats of power. Those who are eligible to go is to govern. Come forward. Do not be afraid. There 's need everyone.
Richard D'Ambra

0 comments:

Post a Comment