Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Weeks Pregnant Dr Says Cervix Is Thick

Syndrome

I find it hard to give things that I think a logic and order. Hopping from one wall to another without maintaining a decent balance, in fact I lose it and fall down.

are in London and I have not even noticed!

Consequences of a weekend Italian? Mmm will ... is an immersion London: places to see, restaurants, people, recipes, books. Meanwhile, the intensity

: Italian life inevitably, I say my own, in a piece of ' Italy (Malpensa Airport Arrivals, Milan, Veruno, Arona and Malpensa Departures) is concentrated in three hectic days and affects , even feelings, gather, crammed inside seventy-two hours, of which sixty are awake, and I have neither the time nor the strength to not only understand them but not to observe them.

are no commitments in itself (visits dinners etc.), but rather the force of things, the gestures of people: my father and his sore foot, his pack of cigarettes per day, the the Corriere della Sera, the deck of cards, the wheelbarrow with wood, the rooms with furniture covered by sheets waiting for the summer. I
vague, a soul in torment, until I find a secure location, away from what and who does not know: so I turn on the fireplace in the lounge, I browse the books at random, I open the drawers and turn tivvù .
ends that I pissed in front of television news unwatchable, in the midst of absurd news we talk about Italian women protesting in the streets (two weeks from the Egyptian) ...

Here, where a man lives alone, my father, there are three televisions, two of which are always lit up like the smoke. Everyone has the right to believe how brutalized. Then some

forward, otherwise known as storm renovated: every time I set foot in my past, Veruno say, I think of the future and build castles in short, refer back to the house almost from the foundations.
imagine trees, a swimming pool, decent flooring, walls without moisture and mentally I imagine surgical air strikes and shelling against the rapes architectural and furnishing of the eighties and the systematic extermination of the surveyors that are transforming Veruno in a village in the middle (road) between Sauze d'Oulx, Milano Marittima and Caresanablot .

Livore aside, Matilde have fun to enter and exit with the dog inside this huge, empty box and makes a living as an alibi to my son probably responsible for failure.
I continue to put wood in the fireplace as the driver of a steam train, direction unknown.

Better find a recipe (medical) and write a leaflet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment