Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Do U Befriend A Sim.?

syndrome

The drizzle of London , we approach the weekend , sloth ... I'd need a bit 'of scraper throat a symptom of fever, tingling in his left foot and a testicle that so suddenly retroverta me (I was told that it is very painful).

Nothing of this, I'm fine so I go in Italy, but as usual the date approaches is inversely proportional to the enthusiasm of when I got the ticket (a month ago.)

Christian: "The usual selfish." Dad's birthday, visits dinner, then we would Matilde too bad, so I go. This is a

up early though! reason why I did not start tonight? then wake up at five, including Matilde , I say, is heavy.

Christian: "As usual."
So I go: I can not always think of my hypochondria. Then in the end I'm happy, I would just be already arrived. The wait
I care; invent teleportation sooner or later break down back together, like Star Trek .

Matilde did the backpack (his ex-directory, the one with the pink Wings), I did the backpack, the military green and yellow mice.

return Sunday, so it can be said to be a holiday, rather than a bet. A bet
Italy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment