Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 Year Old Complains Of Aching Leg

Trecentosessantacinquesimo the day of the year centoquarantanovesimo

I wonder what there is to celebrate, apart from the usual dose of snobbery, apart from articles on the English newspapers, except those in facebook put the flag in profile picture, apart from my crocodile tears .

I do not recall ever having studied the history of the Risorgimento : we have always been warm with our recent past, perhaps because Porta Pia basically we have not opened any breach, perhaps because for twenty years we had a dictatorship over evil and to forget.

is not the last we had a glorious past that is the problem of mperatore Adriano? age somewhere between the end of paganism and early Christianity?

I read that the sound of the national anthem there are those who escapes and goes to drink coffee, it seems that they have a Celtic tradition ... when Roman aqueducts brought in Britain, the that the Celts lived cagavano in a bowl and threw the shit out of the window so the smell was at least not in the hut.
come from a different civilization: a Matilde 've explained, James is too busy with the dinosaurs to see where I'd put the Celtic sun.

Day where Matilde broke a glass thrown a stone, he did not placed so ... and nell'eccetera is everything else, including " what would we do with that money .

Day in which a guy who does a search on foreigners living in Lewisham came to interview me and I felt Italian in London despite something ... I do not know what it is that something (I kept trimming dinner salmon trout, rainbow trout in Celtic , red for women and aromatic wine cellars of Conti, tie).

Day where Facebook gave me dizziness: the usefulness of the medium beyond me, yet I use it and I do drugs (I have found old friends, but we could not find in another way?). Meanwhile, Japan

sinks and we are waiting for the apocalyptic nuclear become, we forget the dead because show must go on.

And the Ship Sails On (centocinquantanni from now).

0 comments:

Post a Comment