Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vision Problems Black And White Kleidescope

Prospects are complicated, but not on Facebook


"His family was quite difficult for me."
"Then write complicated."

I responded well to a woman in an office cluttered neon 's Hospital of Biella who could not find the right definition to the registry biped neo father before him.

Matilda was born a few hours, but I had residences and Christian different, we were not married or divorced, or cohabiting, and so we ended up in the box Other , the one with the dots ...
do not know what that unfortunate (I looked) is then written on the piece of paper and capable of bureaucratic labor has suffered the document, but since then for that pun, I so much as my state are complicated.

network It's too complicated is a Relationship status and somewhere still so I qualify.

But after reading that Facebook has become the leading cause of divorce in the U.S. at least (but in UK no joke), it is be more careful, since there are broadcast daily reports and various fuck, couples and / or friends end up slipping on some details and virtual life of Facebook is made up of details.

Everything disappears into the virtual is real, but who cares! What ever it is real?

For example, a nursery where I work colleague asked me the friendship, of course I accepted: I find it nicer on Facebook that when I meet him live.
So our friendship is virtual but also real, in fact there somewhere.
Friendship seems different. According to a study Oxford in life real we can not handle more than 150 friends, but then there are know in the social network we are a little 'friends with everyone. Obviously

Razzolo bad, despite my misgivings, I went in and my Facebook status, not authorized by subitissimo Christian, is in domestic partnership with . ..
literal translation in relation to nature home pantofolara (pic free for all take a step out of the house), or even report tamed? the opposite is in partnership with wild, one thing to chains and whips?

I always end up with form-filling or in front of unhappy employees of the Registry or in front of screens blue light as a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment