Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Skipbo Electronic Game

Marathon XIV of Verdi's land: Calm and cool.

On a cold winter Sunday in the lands of Giuseppe Verdi is the fourteenth edition of the Marathon race of Verdi's land, a fiend for years who is a regular destination for all racing and the movement of Emilia beyond. Confirming the weather forecast the day occurs already at dawn with all its desire to make us understand in what season of the year are. Honestly I'm not discouraged at all with my friend Andrea and we go to the delightful spa town of Salsomaggiore, where a crowd of volunteers from the very first morning light is preparing Via Matteotti, which would soon see the departure of a large group of runners that wake up the pace with its small ducal town from its torpor. The landing on this side of the Po Valley and meeting with many friends is a prelude to a beautiful but chilly day of travel. The withdrawal of the chest in the Palace of Congress welcomes us a nice and caring girl who can not find our names in the inscriptions, I explain that we have been honored by the organization, so please check back in a few minutes and even gives us almost apologetically into the envelopes with everything you need to run. The cold as well as people arriving is increasing, the center marathon becomes a Babel of dialects and the time seems to pass slowly, almost seems to want to preserve from adverse weather conditions but unfortunately it is only an illusion, the clock go forward surely there now and fifteen minutes at the start. We're going to deliver the bags to various trucks and brings us under the inflatable. Here a group of people much more compact than usual almost as if to make common cause against the Winter enemy general looks forward to the start. Here we go. The bus starts to take multi-colored moving first slowly and then faster and faster along the center of violone parmesan. The first ten kilometers of downhill under the illusion that helped the less experienced from the slope of the road believe in a miracle lap but then being betrayed when the path becomes more regular. There are many voices: "This morning I'm in shape ..." "I feel my legs going for themselves ..." "I feel like flying, do the staff ..." I listen to them and to myself when I pass I smile thinking that are committing a small error in calculation, but at the same time I'm happy for them because are living their dream as fully as we have imagined in the hope that they do not remain disappointed, however, along the route. A rain mixed snow keeps me company on my walk from 4'27 "/ 30" at km preserves me from strange surprises, a slow pace for training, as this is for me this race would be just fine. After about six miles we come to Bicester Village where many people, unfortunately, look as we passed. I stop at all refreshment as is my habit and after a while 'I reach one of the myths dell'ultramaratona Italian, Tretto Livio, an athlete who has given so much in terms of the whole circus km jogging Italian. Let's do some 'the elastic in the sense that I being a bit 'faster the separation, but then the low temperature and an accomplice beat my holiday I stop sometimes more for some "technical stop" so I reached and teases me. The miles pass away like the tolling of bells that are heard along our passage in the various villages that alternate. On the road, accompanied by his trusty camera, a stoic and incorruptible Stefano Morselli immortalizes our course offering to posterity our faces more or less won by Running efforts. The various milestones one after another, the transition from the castle Fontanellato, then the center of Soragna, below the house of the Supreme Greens are the fond memories of Italy, which was and it's all very distinctive and special. Now there is only arriving in Busseto, the course, which last year was sad and poor for the lack of runners, this year the party's brilliant idea to start the 30km from Bicester Village, is much more vivo. Exploit the huge space of the outlet, use this marathon run by merging it with giving everyone a single destination, in that of Busseto was a good choice and intelligent view of the amplitude of the roadway that it does not prejudice the safety the result of neither. Along the way Verdi's melodies accompany our steps on the tarmac, I seem to be a lot of theater is the suggestion. I begin to feel cold hands and so I decide to end up in progress. Missing ten kilometers, I start at an average of 4'00 "at km, the legs turn out beautifully, I feel very good and no problem afflicts me. Upon arrival in the central square of Busseto Verdi watching me back, Roberto Brighenti the speaker's voice echoes in the air so loud and encourages all athletes as only he can, quietly shut my training a bit 'over the three hours and six minutes. I take the bag very quickly, quickly eat a bowl of pasta and I start looking organizer Chittolini Giancarlo, I thank him for giving me the opportunity to run free and then happily went back to Reggio Emilia, where I expect to work on a Sunday afternoon. Finally I offer my congratulations to the CO because it is not easy to manage many events in a single event, and if it did mean that it is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment